Shun 1,000/6,000-Grit Combination Whetstone
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Keep your Shun blades in pristine condition with this double-sided whetstone sharpener. For precision sharpening, it offers two grits: a fine 1000-grit side and an even finer 6000-grit side. Put a keen edge on your blade with the 1000-grit side, then polish it to razor-sharp perfection with the 6000-grit side.
- Use this classic Japanese combination whetstone to restore Shun blades to their original sharpness.
- The 1000-grit side is perfect for duller blades and setting the edge.
- The 6000-grit side is exceptionally fine—ideal for refreshing or finishing a razor-sharp edge.
- Includes a rubber tray to ensure stability when sharpening.
- Designed by Shun, a Japanese company that has produced fine cutlery for more than 90 years.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7" x 2 1/2".
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Use with straight-edged knives only; not for use with serrated blades.
- Thoroughly soak the whetstone before sharpening.
- A paste will accumulate on the whetstone during sharpening. Leave it in place while sharpening.
- Clean whetstone under running water and allow to air dry.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.