Shortcake Baskets Pan
- Online Only
Prepare six charming little cakes at once with our time-saving pan; just pour in your favorite batter and bake. To whip up perfect desserts for an Easter celebration, springtime brunch or summer buffet, fill the baskets with fresh fruits or berries, homemade custard or your favorite preserves, and crown with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Durable cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Premium Goldtouch® nonstick finish ensures easy release and quick cleanup.
- Makes six 3 1/2" diam. individual-size cakes.
- Recipe included.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 1/4" x 8 1/2" x 1 1/2" high. 3-cup cap.
- 1 3/4 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.