Short-Handle Nejiri Weeder
This lightweight tool is a favorite of gardeners for one-handed weeding. Handcrafted in Japan, it features a compact blade that slips between plants to mow down weeds and gather debris. To loosen and remove weed roots, turn the blade sideways and use the point to pierce and loosen the soil.
- High-carbon steel blade made using traditional Japanese laminated-metalworking techniques for a hard, exceptionally sharp cutting edge.
- Curved neck allows the blade to get close to short weeds and grasses, even in tight spaces.
- Lightweight Japanese-pine handle narrows in the middle for a comfortable grip.
- Blade can be resharpened for years of use.
- 5" x 1 3/4" blade; 12 1/2" long overall.
- 6.6 oz.
- Crafted in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Clean off caked-on mud and dirt after each use.
- Wash blade and handle with warm, soapy water and dry well.
Next Day Delivery
Also in this Collection
Stainless-Steel Hori Hori Knife with Sheath
- Online Only