Short-Handle Nejiri Weeder
WeederFree Shipping Internet Only
This lightweight tool is a favorite of gardeners for one-handed weeding. Handcrafted in Japan, it features a compact blade that slips between plants to mow down weeds and gather debris. To loosen and remove weed roots, turn the blade sideways and use the point to pierce and loosen the soil.
- High-carbon steel blade made using traditional Japanese laminated-metalworking techniques for a hard, exceptionally sharp cutting edge.
- Curved neck allows the blade to get close to short weeds and grasses, even in tight spaces.
- Lightweight Japanese-pine handle narrows in the middle for a comfortable grip.
- Blade can be resharpened for years of use.
- 5" x 1 3/4" blade; 12 1/2" long overall.
- 6.6 oz.
- Crafted in Japan.
- Clean off caked-on mud and dirt after each use.
- Wash blade and handle with warm, soapy water and dry well.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.