Scientific x-rays reveal the hidden beauty of seashells, turning their delicate architecture into intricate compositions of light and shadow. Reversing the color of the original x-ray images, these expert giclée prints highlight the fine lines and exquisite geometry of each shell.
- Reproductions of scientific-quality x-rays.
- Expert giclée prints on archival paper.
- Set behind glass and double-thickness mats.
- Pine wood frames have an etched silver finish.
- Ready to hang with D-rings and wire at the back.
- 26" sq.; image is 24" sq.
- Prints made in USA; frames made in Indonesia.