Shell X-Ray Photography
Scientific x-rays reveal the hidden beauty of seashells, turning their delicate architecture into intricate compositions of light and shadow. Reversing the color of the original x-ray images, these expert giclée prints highlight the fine lines and exquisite geometry of each shell.
- Reproductions of scientific-quality x-rays.
- Expert giclée prints on archival paper.
- Set behind Plexiglas and double-thickness mats.
- Pine wood frames have an etched silver finish.
- Ready to hang with D-rings and wire at the back.
- 26" sq.; image is 24" sq.
- Prints made in USA; frames made in Indonesia.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item’s price.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
Set of 4
- Online Only