Capturing the intricate contours and subtle hues of seashells, these giclée prints are reproductions of illustrations taken from the "Cabinet of Natural Curiosities." Originally published in 1731, this volume was hailed as one of the finest academic achievements of its era—and now ranks among the most prized natural history books of all time.
- Reproductions of Albertus Seba's 18th century studies featured in the "Cabinet of Natural Curiosities."
- Giclée printing captures the exquisite detail and shading of the original artwork.Printed on archival paper.
- Mounted behind glass in a distressed wood frame with silver-leaf mirror insets.
- Ready to hang with D-rings and wire at the back.
- Set of two framed prints, each measuring 18" x 22 1/4" overall.
- Prints: Made in the United Kingdom.
- Frames: Made in the United Kingdom.