Shell Studies with Mirrored Frame
Capturing the intricate contours and subtle hues of seashells, these giclée prints are reproductions of illustrations taken from the "Cabinet of Natural Curiosities." Originally published in 1731, this volume was hailed as one of the finest academic achievements of its era—and now ranks among the most prized natural history books of all time.
- Reproductions of Albertus Seba's 18th century studies featured in the "Cabinet of Natural Curiosities."
- Giclée printing captures the exquisite detail and shading of the original artwork.Printed on archival paper.
- Mounted behind glass in a distressed wood frame with silver-leaf mirror insets.
- Ready to hang with D-rings and wire at the back.
- Set of two framed prints, each measuring 18" x 22 1/4" overall.
- Prints: Made in the United Kingdom.
- Frames: Made in the United Kingdom.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.