Sesame Street™ Sesame Street Pull-Apart Block Cake Pan
Invite junior chefs for a fun-filled baking adventure on Sesame Street, starring a playful pull-apart cake with portraits of eight of their favorite neighborhood buddies. The finished cake is shaped into patterned building blocks that pull apart for easy sharing.
- Bake a kid-friendly cake starring Grover, Cookie Monster, Elmo, Ernie, Bert, Big Bird, Abby and Oscar the Grouch.
- Our pan is crafted of durable cast aluminum with a premium nonstick interior that releases cakes in a jiffy.
- After baking the cake, use colorful icings and sprinkles to bring the characters to life – and enjoy your Sesame Street block party!
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Made in USA.
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.