Great for making healthy snacks and putting up the season’s harvest, this ultra efficient digital dehydrator accurately distributes heated air, allowing you to dry foods perfectly every time. Its thoughtful features include a dual-fan control that allows you to vary batch size, a glass door to monitor progress, a quiet-dry setting for night-time use and an easy-to-clean interior.
- Dry fruits, vegetables and meats, make fruit leathers and even jerky.
- An all digital control panel and is fully automated to accurately control the way your food is dehydrated.
- Two digitally controlled fans lets you choose to dry four, five or all nine trays at a time.
- Digital temperature can be displayed in Fahrenheit (°F) or in Celsius (°C)
- Digital timer can be set for continuous mode for 150 hours of uninterrupted operation.
- Glass window to keep an eye on the drying process.
- Includes nine open trays, nine mesh screen trays and one closed tray, all BPA free.
- Night-mode setting offers quieter operation when desired.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 17" x 19 1/2" x 14 1/2" high.
- ABS plastic and polypropylene construction.
- 23 lb.
- 600 W.
- Model: SD-P9000-CCB2.
- Temp range: 85 - 155° F
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Korea.
- Use & Care
- Use in well ventilated setting.
- Do no block air vents when in use.
- Do not store food in dehydrator.
- Clean trays and tray sheets with mild detergent and warm water after each use. Dry thoroughly.
- Clear housing with a damp cloth.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by reallypink from So efficient and care free I use this dehydrator every week and it is wonderful! I simply fill it set the temp. And timer and done!! It's so easy to use! I love it.Date published: 2015-06-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Faith2 from A Great Investment! This is the perfect dehydrator. Love the glass door with the power/temp/timer above the door. Dehydrator stops when door is opened and resumes when door is closed. No need to rotate trays. Heats evenly with all 9 trays filled. Very quiet and also has night mode that is barely audible. This is top of the line. So thankful I sent the Excalibur back as soon as I took it out of the box! Hands down, the Sedona is the best!Date published: 2013-09-28Rated 5 out of 5 by sarahmontgom from Great dehydrator Easy to use and does a great job. The timer feature is great, so you don't have to worry about turning the machine off when the food is done. I found this machine easy to clean, although it is fairly large so you'll definitely need a decent space for storage. Overall an excellent dehydrator. Lots of trays and space.Date published: 2013-03-28Rated 5 out of 5 by couture from Even better than expected I have used this machine to dehydrate just about everything since I purchased it and am more than pleased with its performance. I decided to change my lifestyle and eat more whole foods and having this machine gives me variety. Dried fruit & veggies make for great nighttime snacks. I even make fruit roll ups for the kids with no added sugar. One of the best appliance purchases I've made!Date published: 2013-02-05Rated 5 out of 5 by PCAP from Dependable unit This unit comes with 3 non-stick sheets. Excellent for raw food warming. I mainly use it for snacks and it's perfect.Date published: 2012-12-31Rated 4 out of 5 by aca1 from Dehydrator I've been very happy with the Sedona Dehydrator. It's easy to use and high quality.Date published: 2012-08-02