Since 1996, Lynx has been crafting outdoor grills with the same quality, design and performance as top commercial models. Handcrafted in California, the entry-level Sedona series delivers the company's signature innovations, including unique ProSear infrared burners with variable temperature control.
- Lynx Sedona grills are available in 24", 30", 36" or 42" sizes, featuring different burner combinations.
- Choice of propane or natural gas models, with or without optional rotisserie kit.
- 24" and 30" grills: One stainless-steel burner and one ProSear burner [46,000 BTUs total].
- 36" and 42" grills: Two stainless-steel burners and one ProSear burner. [69,000 BTUs total].
- Optional infrared backburner with rotisserie kit (15,000 BTUs).
- ProSear infrared burners offer precise heating control – great for everything from high-heat searing to low-and-slow cooking.
- Seamless welded stainless-steel construction ensures long-lasting durability and fast, easy cleanup.
- Time-tested spark ignition system features battery backup.
- Internal halogen light illuminates cooking surface for nighttime grilling.