Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Sedona by Lynx Freestanding Grill
Since 1996, Lynx has been crafting outdoor grills with the same quality, design and performance as top commercial models. Handcrafted in California, the entry-level Sedona series delivers the company's signature innovations, including unique ProSear infrared burners with variable temperature control.
- Lynx Sedona grills are available in 24", 30", 36" or 42" sizes, featuring different burner combinations.
- Choice of propane or natural gas models, with or without optional rotisserie kit.
- 24" and 30" grills: One stainless-steel burner and one ProSear burner [46,000 BTUs total].
- 36" and 42" grills: Two stainless-steel burners and one ProSear burner. [69,000 BTUs total].
- Optional infrared backburner with rotisserie kit (15,000 BTUs).
- ProSear infrared burners offer precise heating control – great for everything from high-heat searing to low-and-slow cooking.
- Seamless welded stainless-steel construction ensures long-lasting durability and fast, easy cleanup.
- Time-tested spark ignition system features battery backup.
- Internal halogen light illuminates cooking surface for nighttime grilling.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 24" Grill: 24"W x 25 1/2"D x 24 3/4" high (with shelves and hood down, 33" high with open hood); 575-sq.-inch cooking surface (398 primary, 177 secondary).
- 30" Grill: 30"W x 25 1/2"D x 24 3/4" high (with shelves and hood down, 33" high with open hood); 733-sq.-inch cooking surface (508 primary, 225 secondary).
- 36" Grill: 36"W x 25 1/2"D x 24 3/4" high (with shelves and hood down, 33" high with open hood); 891-sq.-inch cooking surface (618 primary, 273 secondary).
- 42" Grill: 42"W x 25 1/2"D x 26" high (with shelves and hood down, 33" high with open hood); 1049-sq.-in. cooking surface (728 primary, 321 secondary).
- Made in USA.
- Stainless-steel grilling grates heat up evenly, then hold high heats for a perfect sear.
- Ceramic briquettes provide uniform radiant-heat distribution.
- Large temperature gauge is easy to read.
- Blue LEDs illuminate control knobs for great visibility.
- Convenient folding side shelves provide extra workspace.
- Multipurpose wing-out doors include condiment shelves.
- Hood-assist kit allows for effortless opening and closing of grill hood.
- Welded construction eliminates gaps where grease and moisture can collect.
- Preassembled components for quick assembly.
- Use & Care
- Simple assembly required.
- Lynx natural-gas models are designed for use with natural gas fuel only.
- Lynx propane-gas models are designed for use with propane fuel only.
- After each use, clean drip tray with hot soapy water or an oven-style cleaning product.
- After each use, wipe down grease splatters on grill exterior. Use a designated stainless-steel cleaner to clean and polish exterior surfaces.
- To clean the grill grates, while the grill is still hot, dip a brush with brass bristles in hot water and scrub to remove charred residue.
- Allow grill to cool and dry thoroughly before covering.
Please allow one to two weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives via special delivery service. Our built-in grills are delivered to your home as packaged by the vendor. Delivery will be made by appointment, within the continental USA only; we'll call to make an appointment. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.