Sedona by Lynx Built-In Grill
Since 1996 Lynx has been crafting outdoor grills with the same premium quality and performance as commercial kitchens. The entry-level Sedona series offers the innovative features that Lynx is known for, including blue LED-lit knobs, halogen lights inside the grill, and the unique ProSear infrared burner with variable temperature control for everything from high-heat searing to low slow cooking. Made in the USA, Lynx grills boast seamless welded construction, so cleanup is fast and easy.
- Built-in grill designed for easy installation into enclosure in your outdoor kitchen.
- 24" and 30" grills: One stainless-steel burner and one ProSear burner.
- 36" grill: Two stainless-steel burners and one ProSear burner.
- Optional infrared backburner with rotisserie kit (15,000 BTUs).
- Time-tested spark ignition system with battery backup.
- Internal halogen light illuminates grill surface for nighttime grilling.
- Blue LEDs illuminate control knobs.
- Large, easy-to-read temperature gauge.
- Fluid rotation handle.
- Hood assist kit allows for effortless opening and closing of grill hood.
- Stainless-steel grilling grates.
- Ceramic briquettes facilitate even radiant heat distribution.
- Welded construction eliminates gaps where grease and moisture can collect.
- Choice of propane or natural gas.
- Available in 24", 30" or 36" size.
- Professional installation recommended.
- Dimensions & More Info
Made in USA.
Please allow two to three weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives via special delivery service. Our built-in grills are delivered to your home as packaged by the vendor. Delivery will be made by appointment, within the continental USA only; we'll call to make an appointment. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.