Personalized wax seals have been used to secure and mark correspondence for centuries. With our custom kit, you can finish your own letters, cards and gift packages with this historic monogramming technique.
- Our kit includes everything you need to create a wax seal imprinted with your single-initial monogram.
- The stamp combines a birchwood handle with a brass die that's hand-engraved with your initial in a classic Times Roman block font.
- Stamp creates a deep, lasting impression in the sealing wax.
- Sealing wax is made of traditional paraffin and rosins with a cotton wick.
- The premium sealing wax holds impressions clearly and dries to a hard, glossy finish.
- Each stick of sealing wax provides 12–15 impressions.
- To create a seal, light the wax stick and carefully drip melted wax onto your desired surface, then press the stamp into the soft wax.
- Wax seal stamp with personalized brass die.
- Red sealing wax stick.
- Presentation/storage box.
- Instruction booklet.