To create these extraordinary images, artist Katie Brennan took photographs of the Bow River in the Canadian Rockies, as the same spot was utterly transformed from one second to the next by the endless rush of water. Projecting the images onto paper, she re-created the ripples and eddies—line by line—with her brush, letting the stark, white paper stand in for the sun glinting off the surface. Nearly photo-realistic from a distance, her paintings reveal their true nature up close, and our meticulously printed reproductions capture every painstaking brushstroke.
- 30" x 41", overall.
- High quality giclée prints of paintings by Canadian artist Katie Brennan.
- Used for fine art reproductions, giclée printing involves transferring millions of tiny drops of ink to archival-quality paper, capturing the fine nuances of the original – including tone, shade and brushstrokes.
- Set behind glass with white paper mats.
- Solid wood frame, deeply beveled and painted white.
- D-rings at the back for hanging.
- Sold individually or as a set of 2.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 30"W x 41"H.
- Image: 23.5"W x 34.5"H.
- Print: Made in Canada.
- Frame: Made in Indonesia.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item’s price.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.