Sea Creature On Stand, Whale
Immortalized in the mythology and folklore of cultures around the globe, the whale has long provided inspiration for majestic sculptures. Here, artisans have rendered the cetacean's noble silhouette in hand-cast brass, highlighting its lifelike contours with the sheen of silver plating.
- 3 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 5 1/2" high overall.
- Hand cast of solid brass with a polished, silver-colored plated finish.
- Displayed on a museum stand of antiqued brass.
- Felt pads on the stand's base protect surfaces from scratches.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 3 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 5 1/2" high.
- Whale only: 13 1/2" x 3 1/2" x 3" high.
- Stand only: 8" x 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" high.
- Product weight: 6 lb.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
Sea Creature On Stand, Octopus
Sea Creature on Stand