Scotch Cured Smoked Salmon
- Online Only
The seafood experts at Maine’s family-run Browne Trading Co., in the heart of Portland’s Old Port fishing community, use traditional techniques to create this exceptional smoked salmon. Farm-raised Scottish salmon are cured in Scotch whiskey barrels with Scotch, sea salt and cane sugar, then gently cold-smoked over local Maine fruitwoods. The result is creamy, slightly sweet salmon with a rich flavor and buttery, delicate texture. Each fillet is hand cut, trimmed and thinly sliced, ready to serve.
- Approx. 50 slices; 2 lb. 8 oz. (serves 6-10).
- Packaged in a wooden gift box.
- Shipped cold with ice packs.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ships cold with ice packs. Upon receipt, remove the salmon from the shipping container and place in the refrigerator. The salmon keeps refrigerated up to 2 days opened, up to 2 weeks unopened, and 2 months frozen.
- Atlantic salmon, sea salt, cane sugar, Scotch whisky, wood smoke.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value.View Full Return Policy.