ScanPan Professional Nonstick Sauté Pan
Scanpan is a pioneer in the production of eco-friendly cookware. Made in Denmark of recycled aluminum, Scanpan Professional cookware features a 100% PFOA free nonstick cooking surface. These pans are ideal for searing, browning and frying as well as covered simmering and braising.
- 100% recycled aluminum construction.
- Extra-thick base is pressure forged, which ensures even heat distribution and eliminates hot spots. The perfectly flat base is guaranteed never to warp.
- Patented ceramic-titanium coating allows for the use of metal utensils.
- Green Tek nonstick technology is 100% PFOA-free and provides flawless release and fast cleanup.
- Cast stainless-steel handles stay cool longer and are secured with heavy-duty rivets.
- Stainless-steel lids.
- Comes with handle mitts.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 1/2-qt sauté: 10.25" diam., 2.5" high, 3.7 lb.
- 3 1/2-qt sauté: 12.5" diam., 2.75" high, 6.2 lb.
- 3 1/2-qt pan comes with a helper handle.
- Made in Denmark.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven and broiler safe to 500ºF.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and Bar Keepers Friend cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.