Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Scanpan Professional Nonstick Sauté Pan
Pioneering the production of eco-friendly cookware, Scanpan's Professional series is made of recycled aluminum and features a 100% PFOA-free nonstick cooking surface. These sauté pans are designed for everything from searing, browning and frying to covered simmering and braising.
- 100% recycled aluminum construction.
- Extra-thick base is pressure forged, which ensures even heat distribution and eliminates hot spots. The perfectly flat base is guaranteed never to warp.
- Patented ceramic-titanium coating allows for the use of metal utensils.
- Green Tek nonstick technology is 100% PFOA-free and provides flawless release and fast cleanup.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Denmark.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 1/2-Qt Sauté Pan: 10 1/4" diam., 2 1/2" high; 3 lb. 7 oz.
- 3 1/2-Qt Sauté Pan: 12 1/2" diam., 2 3/4" high; 6 lb. 2 oz.
- 3 1/2-qt. pan includes a helper handle.
- Cast stainless-steel handles stay cool longer and are secured with heavy-duty rivets.
- Stainless-steel lids.
- Comes with handle mitts.
- Made in Denmark.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven and broiler safe to 500ºF.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and Bar Keepers Friend cleanser.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.