ScanPan Professional Nonstick Sauté Pan
Scanpan is a pioneer in the production of eco-friendly cookware. Made in Denmark of recycled aluminum, Scanpan Professional cookware features a 100% PFOA free nonstick cooking surface. These pans are ideal for searing, browning and frying as well as covered simmering and braising.
- 100% recycled aluminum construction.
- Extra-thick base is pressure forged, which ensures even heat distribution and eliminates hot spots. The perfectly flat base is guaranteed never to warp.
- Patented ceramic-titanium coating allows for the use of metal utensils.
- Green Tek nonstick technology is 100% PFOA-free and provides flawless release and fast cleanup.
- Cast stainless-steel handles stay cool longer and are secured with heavy-duty rivets.
- Stainless-steel lids.
- Comes with handle mitts.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 1/2-qt sauté: 10.25" diam., 2.5" high, 3.7 lb.
- 3 1/2-qt sauté: 12.5" diam., 2.75" high, 6.2 lb.
- 3 1/2-qt pan comes with a helper handle.
- Made in Denmark.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven and broiler safe to 500ºF.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and Bar Keepers Friend cleanser.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.