Scanpan Professional Nonstick Covered Chef 's Pan
- Online Only
Scanpan is a pioneer in the production of eco-friendly cookware. Made in Denmark of recycled aluminum, Scanpan Professional cookware features a 100% PFOA-free nonstick cooking surface. This chef's pan offers the depth of a sauté pan, ideal for simmering and braising, but with side handles that let you bring it to the table for serving.
- 100% recycled aluminum construction.
- Extra-thick base is pressure forged, which ensures even heat distribution and eliminates hot spots. The perfectly flat base is guaranteed never to warp.
- Patented ceramic-titanium coating allows for the use of metal utensils.
- Green Tek nonstick technology is 100% PFOA-free and provides flawless release and fast cleanup.
- Cast stainless-steel handles stay cool longer and are secured with heavy-duty rivets.
- Stainless-steel lid.
- Comes with handle mitts.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 13" diam., 2 3/4" high, 5 lb. 14 oz.; 4 qt cap
- Made in Denmark.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven and broiler safe to 500ºF.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and Bar Keepers Friend cleanser.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.