Williams-Sonoma Sausage Seasoning
Artisan butchers rely on savory seasonings to add distinctive flavors to their signature sausages. With our exclusive spice blends, it's easy to craft homemade sausages with authentic international flavors. Combine them with your favorite meats - from pork and beef to chicken and turkey.
- Custom-blended seasonings make it easy to create your favorite sausages at home.
- Best for patties or incorporating in case sausage recipes.
- Simple to prepare: Use 2 tbsp. per 1 lb. ground meat.
- Chorizo Seasoning: A spicy, Latin-style sausage spiced with garlic, cumin, New Mexico chile powder and fragrant oregano; 2.3 oz.
- Italian Sausage Seasoning: A savory, mildly hot garlic-fennel sausage enlivened with aromatic thyme and oregano; 2.0 oz.
- Breakfast Sausage Seasoning: A mild, sweet sausage sweetened with pure maple sugar and delicately seasoned with thyme; 2.3 oz.
- Chicken-Apple Sausage Seasoning: A rich, fruity sausage made with dark brown sugar, sage, garlic and tender chunks of real apple; 1.7 oz.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Chorizo Seasoning: Kosher salt, garlic, paprika, New Mexico chile pepper, onion powder, Turkish, cumin, black pepper, oregano, vinegar powder (maltodextrin, white distilled vinegar, modified food starch), ground red pepper.
- Italian Sausage Seasoning: Kosher salt, Indian fennel seeds, paprika, garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper, coriander, French thyme, Mediterranean oregano, red pepper.
- Breakfast Sausage Seasoning: Maple sugar, kosher salt, black pepper, ginger, Dalmatian sage, French thyme, Mediterranean marjoram, red pepper.
- Chicken-Apple Sausage Seasoning: Apples, brown sugar, kosher salt, onion powder, dalmatian sage, garlic powder,natural apple flavor. black pepper, cinnamon, natural applewood smoke flavor, citric acid,fennel seed, thyme.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.