Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Williams-Sonoma Sausage Seasoning
Artisan butchers rely on savory seasonings to add distinctive flavors to their signature sausages. With our exclusive spice blends, it's easy to craft homemade sausages with authentic international flavors. Combine them with your favorite meats - from pork and beef to chicken and turkey.
- Custom-blended seasonings make it easy to create your favorite sausages at home.
- Best for patties or incorporating in case sausage recipes.
- Simple to prepare: Use 2 tbsp. per 1 lb. ground meat.
- Chorizo Seasoning: A spicy, Latin-style sausage spiced with garlic, cumin, New Mexico chile powder and fragrant oregano; 2.3 oz.
- Italian Sausage Seasoning: A savory, mildly hot garlic-fennel sausage enlivened with aromatic thyme and oregano; 2.0 oz.
- Breakfast Sausage Seasoning: A mild, sweet sausage sweetened with pure maple sugar and delicately seasoned with thyme; 2.3 oz.
- Chicken-Apple Sausage Seasoning: A rich, fruity sausage made with dark brown sugar, sage, garlic and tender chunks of real apple; 1.7 oz.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Chorizo Seasoning: Kosher salt, garlic, paprika, New Mexico chile pepper, onion powder, Turkish, cumin, black pepper, oregano, vinegar powder (maltodextrin, white distilled vinegar, modified food starch), ground red pepper.
- Italian Sausage Seasoning: Kosher salt, Indian fennel seeds, paprika, garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper, coriander, French thyme, Mediterranean oregano, red pepper.
- Breakfast Sausage Seasoning: Maple sugar, kosher salt, black pepper, ginger, Dalmatian sage, French thyme, Mediterranean marjoram, red pepper.
- Chicken-Apple Sausage Seasoning: Apples, brown sugar, kosher salt, onion powder, dalmatian sage, garlic powder,natural apple flavor. black pepper, cinnamon, natural applewood smoke flavor, citric acid,fennel seed, thyme.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.