- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Our pendant is modeled after a vintage lighting fixture we discovered in a small village shop on the Greek island of Mykonos. This classic piece is distinguished by graceful architectural details, combining hand-finished black ironwork with brilliantly clear glass panels.
- Wrought iron pendant is hand-rubbed with an antiqued finish for a vintage look.
- Glass panels showcase the soft light of the candelabra within.
- The candlesticks come without shades to re-create the look of live candles.
- Steel chain lets you adjust the hanging length to suit your ceiling height.
- Hardwire only; professional installation recommended.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 17 1/4" sq.; 20 1/4" high.
- Chain adjusts from 29" to 8' long.
- 44 lb.
- Uses four candelabra bulbs, up to 60W (not included).
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Dust with a clean, dry cloth. Avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals as they may damage the finish of this item.
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as these will damage the finish of the metal components.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.