- Online Only
Our pendant is modeled after a vintage lighting fixture we discovered in a small village shop on the Greek island of Mykonos. This classic piece is distinguished by graceful architectural details, combining hand-finished black ironwork with brilliantly clear glass panels.
- Wrought iron pendant is hand-rubbed with an antiqued finish for a vintage look.
- Glass panels showcase the soft light of the candelabra within.
- The candlesticks come without shades to re-create the look of live candles.
- Steel chain lets you adjust the hanging length to suit your ceiling height.
- Hardwire only; professional installation recommended.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 17 1/4" sq.; 20 1/4" high.
- Chain adjusts from 29" to 8' long.
- 44 lb.
- Uses four candelabra bulbs, up to 60W (not included).
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Dust with a clean, dry cloth. Avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals as they may damage the finish of this item.
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as these will damage the finish of the metal components.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.