Sukhi's Potato Samosas with Chutney
Samosas, Set of 24Exclusive Internet Only
One of India's most beloved foods, samosas are fragrant golden pastries filled with meat or vegetables. Ours—prepared by immigrant-turned-culinary-entrepreneur Sukhi Singh—are filled with an irresistible and traditional blend of potatoes, green peas and aromatic spices. For serving, they come with a classic mint-apple chutney seasoned with fresh mint, ginger and chilies.
- 24 samosas (1 lb. 8 oz. total).
- Includes 8-oz. jar of mint-apple chutney.
- Shipped frozen.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- The samosas ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Freeze the samosas and chutney upon receipt. Keep frozen, up to 3 months, until ready to bake and serve. Alternatively, you may keep the chutney in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- If the chutney is frozen, thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Preheat an oven to 375ºF. Remove the frozen samosas from the packaging and place on a baking sheet. Bake until the samosas are golden brown and piping hot, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve with the chutney on the side.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Samosas: potatoes, unbleached flour, expeller-pressed canola oil, green peas, salt, coriander powder, cumin powder, spices.
- Mint-apple chutney: mint, cilantro, onion, ginger, apple, Serrano chiles, vinegar, salt, sugar, xanthan gum.
- Made in USA.