Sukhi's Potato Samosas with Chutney
- Online Only
One of India's most beloved foods, samosas are fragrant golden pastries filled with meat or vegetables. Ours—prepared by immigrant-turned-culinary-entrepreneur Sukhi Singh—are filled with an irresistible and traditional blend of potatoes, green peas and aromatic spices. For serving, they come with a classic mint-apple chutney seasoned with fresh mint, ginger and chilies.
- 24 samosas (1 lb. 8 oz. total).
- Includes 8-oz. jar of mint-apple chutney.
- Shipped frozen.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The samosas ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Freeze the samosas and chutney upon receipt. Keep frozen, up to 3 months, until ready to bake and serve. Alternatively, you may keep the chutney in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- If the chutney is frozen, thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Preheat an oven to 375ºF. Remove the frozen samosas from the packaging and place on a baking sheet. Bake until the samosas are golden brown and piping hot, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve with the chutney on the side.
- Samosas: potatoes, unbleached flour, expeller-pressed canola oil, green peas, salt, coriander powder, cumin powder, spices.
- Mint-apple chutney: mint, cilantro, onion, ginger, apple, Serrano chiles, vinegar, salt, sugar, xanthan gum.
- Made in USA.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
Sukhi's Chicken Samosas With Chutney
- Online Only