Salted Caramel Trio
These sophisticated sweets combine soft, buttery caramel in three different flavors with the delicate crunch of fine sea salt. They’re handcrafted at a California family confectionery, where artisans begin by stirring sugar, fresh local butter, and cream in copper kettles. We’ve chosen a different hand-harvested sea salt to finish each kind of caramel—a special pairing designed to highlight the unique tastes and colors. Our assortment includes Citrus Vanilla with Bolivian Pink Sea Salt; Guittard Dark Chocolate with French Grey Sea Salt; and Tahitian Vanilla with Hawaiian Red Alaea Sea Salt.
- 27 caramels, nine of each flavor.
- 7.2 oz. total.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Citrus Vanilla Caramel with Bolivian Pink Sea Salt: corn syrup, cream, sugar, butter, salt, lemon extract (alcohol, natural oil of lemon, water), vanilla extract (water, alcohol, sugar, vanilla bean extractives).
- Guittard Dark-Chocolate Caramel with French Grey Sea Salt: corn syrup, cream, sugar, butter, dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor processed with potassium carbonate, cocoa butter, milk fat [butter], soya lecithin, pure vanilla), salt, Dutch processed cocoa with alkali, chocolate extract (water, alcohol, cocoa extract).
- Tahitian Vanilla Caramel with Hawaiian Red Alaea Sea Salt: corn syrup, cream, sugar, butter, salt, vanilla extract (water, alcohol, sugar, vanilla bean extractives).
- Contains milk, soy. This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, tree nuts, eggs, peanuts.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
You May Also Like