This specially selected collection of seven heirloom seed varieties will yield all the ingredients you need for making the best tomato or tomatillo salsa you will ever taste. The organic seeds in this collection are vigorous, open-pollinated varieties that are highly productive, flavorful and nutritious. The collection was developed for us by Northern California’s The Living Seed Company, which donates seeds to school garden programs, youth groups and other suitable charities.
- Includes seven individual packets of seeds for growing salsa ingredients: two tomato varieties, two tomatillo varieties, jalapeno peppers, cilantro and onions.
- Organic seeds are pesticide- and herbicide-free and never genetically modified.
- Seed varieties are widely adaptable to most growing regions.
- Ideal for planting in raised beds or containers.
- Seeds are packed in resealable plastic envelopes with a clay desiccant; most varieties will store 4–10 years if kept cool and dry.
- Open-pollinated varieties allow you to save the seeds from each year’s harvest to plant the next year.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Collection includes one seed packet each of:
- San Marzano tomato.
- Yellow pear tomato.
- Green tomatillo.
- Purple tomatillo.
- Jalapeño pepper.
- Purplette onion.