Salmon Smoking Kit
- Online Only
Many centuries ago in the Pacific Northwest, coastal Native American tribes began a proud tradition of curing freshly caught salmon with sea salt, then smoking the fish to preserve it and intensify the natural flavor. Continue the tradition by home-smoking your own all-natural salmon, perfect for enjoying as an appetizer or in salads, chowders and pasta dishes. Just select your favorite type of fresh, whole salmon from a local fishmonger or market—our kit includes everything else you'll need to cureand smoke the fish.
- Kit includes curing salt, oak wood dust and smoke generator (see More Info tab for details).
- Packaged in a reusable cotton tote bag printed with a salmon design.
- Assembled in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Sea salt for curing.
- Stainless-steel smoke generator (for use with your grill or barbecue).
- Oak wood dust.
- Reusable cotton tote bag.
- Recipes and detailed instructions.
- Curing salts: 17.5 oz. ; made in Israel.
- Smoke generator: 6" x 7" x 1 1/2" high; made in China.
- Oak wood dust: 10.5 oz.; wood grown and chipped in Germany, packaged in UK.
- Tote bag: 10 1/2" x 7"; made in USA;
- Curing salt: Natural Sea Salt (Coarse grain, white salt crystals, 99.8% Sodium Chloride).
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.