Salmon Florentine Purses
Salmon PursesExclusive Internet Only
Each crowned with a pastry floret, these elegant puff-pastry bundles hold a perfect bite of savory salmon and sautéed spinach. The buttery crust keeps the salmon moist, while its delicate texture offers a pleasing contrast to the succulent filling.
- Each purse is filled with delectable salmon and sautéed spinach.
- All-butter pastry keeps salmon moist, while its delicate texture offers a pleasing contrast to the succulent filling.
- Easy to prepare: simply brush pastry with egg wash and bake.
- Shipped frozen.
- 18 pieces (1 lb. 2 oz. total).
- Made in USA.
- The purses ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Freeze the purses upon receipt. Keep frozen, up to 3 months, until ready to bake.
- Preheat an oven to 375ºF. Remove the frozen purses from the packaging and place 1 inch apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake until the tops are golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
- Puff pastry (enriched flour [bleached wheat flour, barley malt, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid]), salmon, spinach filling (spinach, onion, cream cheese [pasteurized cream, cheese cultures, salt, carob bean gum, guar gum], feta cheese [cultured pasteurized skim milk, enzymes, calcium chloride], parmesan cheese [pasteurized part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, powdered cellulose, natamycin], garlic, salt, black pepper, basil, onion powder, nutmeg), phyllo pastry (enriched unbromated unbleached wheat flour [malted barley flour, iron, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin], water, arrowroot, soybean oil, salt), food release (partially hydrogenated soybean oil, partially hydrogenated canola oil, lecithin, artificial butter flavor, beta carotene, propellant).