Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Salmon Florentine En Croute
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Rendered in golden puff pastry that's hand sculpted with three-dimensional detail, this pastry looks as exceptional as it tastes. Inside is a flavorful combination of rich, flaky salmon and fresh tender spinach sautéed with onions and seasonings.
- 3 lb. 7 oz.; 8 1/2" x 11" x 2" high (serves 8–12).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The salmon ships frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Freeze the salmon upon receipt. Keep frozen, up to 3 months, until ready to thaw and bake.
- To thaw the salmon, place in the refrigerator for 4 hours. Preheat an oven to 375ºF. Remove the salmon from the packaging and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Whisk together 1 egg and 1 tsp. water. Brush the pastry with the egg mixture. Bake until the pastry is golden brown and crisp, 45 to 60 minutes, rotating the baking sheet 180 degrees halfway through baking. Let cool for 10 minutes, then transfer the salmon to a platter and serve.
- Salmon fillet, puff pastry (enriched flour [bleached wheat flour, barley malt, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid]), spinach filling (spinach, onion, cream cheese [pasteurized cream, cheese cultures, salt, carob bean gum, guar gum], feta cheese [cultured pasteurized skim milk, enzymes, calcium chloride], parmesan cheese [pasteurized part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, powdered cellulose, natamycin], blended oil [soybean oil and/or canola oil, and/or corn oil, and/or olive oil with annatto added for color]), egg wash.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.