Salmon Florentine En Croute
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Rendered in golden puff pastry that's hand sculpted with three-dimensional detail, this pastry looks as exceptional as it tastes. Inside is a flavorful combination of rich, flaky salmon and fresh tender spinach sautéed with onions and seasonings.
- 3 lb. 7 oz.; 8 1/2" x 11" x 2" high (serves 8–12).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The salmon ships frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Freeze the salmon upon receipt. Keep frozen, up to 3 months, until ready to thaw and bake.
- To thaw the salmon, place in the refrigerator for 4 hours. Preheat an oven to 375ºF. Remove the salmon from the packaging and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Whisk together 1 egg and 1 tsp. water. Brush the pastry with the egg mixture. Bake until the pastry is golden brown and crisp, 45 to 60 minutes, rotating the baking sheet 180 degrees halfway through baking. Let cool for 10 minutes, then transfer the salmon to a platter and serve.
- Salmon fillet, puff pastry (enriched flour [bleached wheat flour, barley malt, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid]), spinach filling (spinach, onion, cream cheese [pasteurized cream, cheese cultures, salt, carob bean gum, guar gum], feta cheese [cultured pasteurized skim milk, enzymes, calcium chloride], parmesan cheese [pasteurized part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, powdered cellulose, natamycin], blended oil [soybean oil and/or canola oil, and/or corn oil, and/or olive oil with annatto added for color]), egg wash.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.