For more than 400 years, the Saladini family has been crafting knives in the Tuscan town of Scarperia, a famed center of cutlery production. This versatile chef’s knife features a fully forged blade and a handle carved from elegant ox horn, polished to a lustrous sheen. The all-purpose knife is indispensable for everyday chopping and slicing.
- Fully forged stainless-steel blade.
- Blade is tightly joined to a polished natural ox-horn handle carved from the densest part of the horn for superior strength and a beautiful grain.
- Handle color will vary.
- 6" chef’s knife: 6" blade; 4 3/4" handle; 5 1/2 oz.
- 8" chef’s knife: 8" blade; 4 1/2" handle; 6 oz.
- Handcrafted in Italy by Saladini, cutlery makers since the 17th century.