Impressive tools for festive meals, this carving set is handcrafted by Saladini, a 400-year-old family-run cutlery workshop located in the Tuscan town of Scarperia. The stainless-steel utensils are fitted with handles shaped from natural buffalo horn and polished to a lustrous finish.
- Set includes a 10" carving knife and long-tined fork.
- Stainless-steel heads are tightly joined to polished natural buffalo-horn handles.
- Handle color will vary.
- Lightweight handles are carved from the densest part of the buffalo horn for superior strength and a beautiful grain.
- Set is handsomely boxed for giving.
- Knife: 10"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 6 oz.
- Fork: 13 1/4" long overall; 4.5 oz.
- Handcrafted in Italy by Saladini, cutlery makers since the 17th century.