Our replica of the legendary 1901 yacht racer Columbia is crafted entirely by hand, from the intricately stitched sails to the delicate rigging to the glossy wooden deck and hull. Built using plank-on-frame construction, just as the original was, it is fitted with antiqued solid brass hardware.
- A skillfully hand-crafted replica of the 1901 yacht racer Columbia.
- Built from solid basswood using plank-on-frame construction.
- Fitted with hand-sewn sails and antiqued brass hardware.
- A 7-step process creates the glossy French finish on the deck and hull.
- Set on a handmade wood display stand.
- 68" x 9" x 65 1/2" high.
- Some assembly required.
- Made in China.