Considered the finest and most flavorful cinnamon in the world, Saigon cinnamon is prized for its sweet, spicy taste and aroma. This esteemed spice, a favorite in a variety of international cuisines, is derived from the bark of tropical evergreens that thrive in Vietnam’s lush highland forests.
- Our Saigon cinnamon imparts warm, spicy character to cakes, cookies, pies and other desserts.
- This premium cinnamon is also a traditional seasoning for many classic Indian, Greek, Mexican and Middle Eastern favorites, including chicken, seafood and lamb dishes.
- Use this aromatic spice as a topping for hot chocolate, espresso drinks and classic winter beverages such as wassail, hot cider and mulled wine.
- In Vietnamese cuisine, Saigon cinnamon is an important ingredient in the broth used to make the classic noodle soup called phở.
- Our authentic Saigon cinnamon is freshly harvested to guarantee an essential oil content of 3%, ensuring peerless flavor and aroma.
- This premium, all-natural spice is sourced from Vietnam by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 1.4 oz.
- Product of Vietnam.