Williams-Sonoma Saigon Cinnamon
Considered the finest and most flavorful cinnamon in the world, Saigon cinnamon is prized for its sweet, spicy taste and aroma. This esteemed spice, a favorite in a variety of international cuisines, is derived from the bark of tropical evergreens that thrive in Vietnam’s lush highland forests.
- Our Saigon cinnamon imparts warm, spicy character to cakes, cookies, pies and other desserts.
- This premium cinnamon is also a traditional seasoning for many classic Indian, Greek, Mexican and Middle Eastern favorites, including chicken, seafood and lamb dishes.
- Use this aromatic spice as a topping for hot chocolate, espresso drinks and classic winter beverages such as wassail, hot cider and mulled wine.
- In Vietnamese cuisine, Saigon cinnamon is an important ingredient in the broth used to make the classic noodle soup called phở.
- Our authentic Saigon cinnamon is freshly harvested to guarantee an essential oil content of 3%, ensuring peerless flavor and aroma.
- This premium, all-natural spice is sourced from Vietnam by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 1.4 oz.
- Product of Vietnam.
- Ingredients: Ground Saigon cinnamon.
- Product of Vietnam.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.