Saeco Xelsis Espresso Machine
Espresso, latte, macchiato, cappuccino—with this stainless-steel espresso machine, you can have whatever type of coffee you want, whenever you want it. Thanks to its cutting-edge technology, it can be programmed for up to six people, so each member of your household can create an individual profile, storing such preferences as coffee intensity, temperature and strength. The built-in ceramic disc grinder operates safely and quietly for a fresh grind time after time.
- An air-tight lid with anti-UV coating keeps beans fresh until you’re ready to grind them.
- The built-in ceramic disc grinder operates safely and quietly for a fresh grind time after time.
- Select the coarseness of the grind you prefer with easy-to-use controls.
- An adjustable doser allows you to regulate the amount of ground coffee so you can control the coffee’s strength.
- An adjustable dispensing head can be raised and lowered to fit a variety of cup sizes.
- Powerful 15-bar pump for maximum extraction of flavor.
- Saeco’s easy-clean system allows for simple, chemical-free cleaning.
- The large capacity 54-oz. water tank is removable.
- The tank includes an Intenza water filter to improve your coffee’s taste and protect your machine from limescale.
- Energy-saving Eco Mode.
- A programmable pre-brewing cycle injects hot water into the ground coffee for optimal flavor extraction.
- For concierge service from Saeco’s Consumer Care team, call 800-933-7876.
- Stainless steel housing.
- 11” W x 14.5” D 16.5” H.
- 54 oz. cap. water tank.
- 12 oz. bean trapper.
- 37.5 lbs.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Automatic cleaning cycles ensure that carafe and tubing are always kept clean of residue.
- Front access to machine grants direct access to the removable brew group. Just remove, rinse and reinsert.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.