Saeco Xelsis Espresso Maker
- Free Shipping
Espresso, latte, macchiato, cappuccino—with this stainless-steel espresso machine, you can have whatever type of coffee you want, whenever you want it. Thanks to its cutting-edge technology, it can be programmed for up to six people, so each member of your household can create an individual profile, storing such preferences as coffee intensity, temperature and strength. The built-in ceramic disc grinder operates safely and quietly for a fresh grind time after time.
- An air-tight lid with anti-UV coating keeps beans fresh until you're ready to grind them.
- The built-in ceramic disc grinder operates safely and quietly for a fresh grind time after time.
- Select the coarseness of the grind you prefer with easy-to-use controls.
- An adjustable doser allows you to regulate the amount of ground coffee so you can control the coffee's strength.
- An adjustable dispensing head can be raised and lowered to fit a variety of cup sizes.
- Powerful 15-bar pump for maximum extraction of flavor.
- Saeco’s easy-clean system allows for simple, chemical-free cleaning.
- The large capacity 54-oz. water tank is removable.
- The tank includes an Intenza water filter to improve your coffee’s taste and protect your machine from limescale.
- Energy-saving Eco Mode.
- A programmable pre-brewing cycle injects hot water into the ground coffee for optimal flavor extraction.
- For concierge service from Saeco's Consumer Care team, call 800-933-7876.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless steel housing.
- 11" W x 14 1/2"D 16 1/2"H.
- 54 oz.-cap. water tank.
- 12 oz. bean trapper.
- 37 lb. 8 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Automatic cleaning cycles ensure that carafe and tubing are always kept clean of residue.
- Front access to machine grants direct access to the removable brew group. Just remove, rinse and reinsert.
Next Day Delivery