Saeco Via Venezia Espresso Machine
- Free Shipping
With its simple, straightforward operation and small footprint on the countertop, the Via Venezia creates a deliciously rich cup of espresso without complications. The stainless-steel finish is impervious to rust and a perfect complement to contemporary kitchen décor.
- The patented pressurized portafilter reduces the workload of the home barista by helping to regulate the grind setting and tamp pressure.
- Just three large buttons on the control panel (On/Off, Brew and Steam) control all the Via Venezia’s functions for easy operation right out of the box.
- The stainless-steel boiler and heating element are food-safe and designed to safely withstand daily use.
- The Panarello frothing wand makes it easy to steam and texture milk for lattes and cappuccinos.
- The ESE pod adaptor allows convenient, no clean-up espresso pods to be used with the portafilter.
- 15 pumps of pressure ensure an espresso topped with a coffeehouse-quality crema.
- Keep up to 6 espresso cups warm and at the ready with the integral cup warmer.
- Drip tray can be removed for convenient cleaning.
- Compact and sturdy stainless-steel construction.
- Made in Italy.
- For concierge service from Saeco’s Consumer Care team, call 800-933-7876.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel construction.
- 10” x 12” x 12 1/2" high.
- 68-fl.-oz. cap.
- 17 lb.
- 950W / 120V.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash drip tray.
- Steam wand and frothing attachment should be cleaned after every use. Purge milk from wand and wipe with a damp cloth. Remove attachment and rinse in warm water.
- Filters and holders should be rinsed under water directly after use.
- Wipe brew head interior clean with a damp cloth.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Decalcify machine every 2–3 months with a liquid decalcifying agent – do not use powdered decalcifying agents.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.