Saeco Via Venezia Espresso Machine
- Free Shipping
With its simple, straightforward operation and small footprint on the countertop, the Via Venezia creates a deliciously rich cup of espresso without complications. The stainless-steel finish is impervious to rust and a perfect complement to contemporary kitchen décor.
- The patented pressurized portafilter reduces the workload of the home barista by helping to regulate the grind setting and tamp pressure.
- Just three large buttons on the control panel (On/Off, Brew and Steam) control all the Via Venezia’s functions for easy operation right out of the box.
- The stainless-steel boiler and heating element are food-safe and designed to safely withstand daily use.
- The Panarello frothing wand makes it easy to steam and texture milk for lattes and cappuccinos.
- The ESE pod adaptor allows convenient, no clean-up espresso pods to be used with the portafilter.
- 15 pumps of pressure ensure an espresso topped with a coffeehouse-quality crema.
- Keep up to 6 espresso cups warm and at the ready with the integral cup warmer.
- Drip tray can be removed for convenient cleaning.
- Compact and sturdy stainless-steel construction.
- Made in Italy.
- For concierge service from Saeco’s Consumer Care team, call 800-933-7876.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel construction.
- 10” x 12” x 12 1/2" high.
- 68-fl.-oz. cap.
- 17 lb.
- 950W / 120V.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash drip tray.
- Steam wand and frothing attachment should be cleaned after every use. Purge milk from wand and wipe with a damp cloth. Remove attachment and rinse in warm water.
- Filters and holders should be rinsed under water directly after use.
- Wipe brew head interior clean with a damp cloth.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Decalcify machine every 2–3 months with a liquid decalcifying agent – do not use powdered decalcifying agents.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.