Saeco Syntia Espresso Machine
Enjoy coffeehouse quality espresso with the touch of a button. Effortless to operate, this espresso maker deftly handles every step of the brew process – from grinding fresh beans to frothing milk for lattes – in a sleek and space-saving design.
- An air-tight lid with anti-UV coating keeps beans fresh until you’re ready to grind them.
- The built-in ceramic disc grinder operates safely and quietly for a fresh grind time after time.
- Select the coarseness of the grind you prefer with easy-to-use controls.
- An adjustable doser allows you to regulate the amount of ground coffee so you can control the coffee’s strength.
- An adjustable dispensing head can be raised and lowered to fit a variety of cup sizes.
- Saeco’s easy-clean system allows for simple, chemical-free cleaning.
- The large drip tray can be removed for cleaning.
- The large capacity 40-oz. water tank is removable.
- The tank includes an Intenza water filter to improve your coffee’s taste and protect your machine from limescale.
- A programmable pre-brewing cycle injects hot water into the ground coffee for optimal flavor extraction.
- The steam/hot water dial can be turned left to froth milk for cappuccinos, macchiatos and lattes, or right to dispense hot water for Americanos.
- Incredibly compact design allows front access to all features, freeing up valuable counter space.
- For concierge service from Saeco’s Consumer Care team, call 800-933-7876.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel housing.
- 10" x 16 1/2" x 12 1/2" high.
- 40–fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- 20 lb.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Automatic cleaning cycles ensure that carafe and tubing are always kept clean of residue.
- Front access to machine grants direct access to the removable brew group. Just remove, rinse and reinsert.