Saeco Syntia Espresso Machine
Enjoy coffeehouse quality espresso with the touch of a button. Effortless to operate, this espresso maker deftly handles every step of the brew process – from grinding fresh beans to frothing milk for lattes – in a sleek and space-saving design.
- An air-tight lid with anti-UV coating keeps beans fresh until you’re ready to grind them.
- The built-in ceramic disc grinder operates safely and quietly for a fresh grind time after time.
- Select the coarseness of the grind you prefer with easy-to-use controls.
- An adjustable doser allows you to regulate the amount of ground coffee so you can control the coffee’s strength.
- An adjustable dispensing head can be raised and lowered to fit a variety of cup sizes.
- Saeco’s easy-clean system allows for simple, chemical-free cleaning.
- The large drip tray can be removed for cleaning.
- The large capacity 40-oz. water tank is removable.
- The tank includes an Intenza water filter to improve your coffee’s taste and protect your machine from limescale.
- A programmable pre-brewing cycle injects hot water into the ground coffee for optimal flavor extraction.
- The steam/hot water dial can be turned left to froth milk for cappuccinos, macchiatos and lattes, or right to dispense hot water for Americanos.
- Incredibly compact design allows front access to all features, freeing up valuable counter space.
- For concierge service from Saeco’s Consumer Care team, call 800-933-7876.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel housing.
- 10" x 16 1/2" x 12 1/2" high.
- 40–fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- 20 lb.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Automatic cleaning cycles ensure that carafe and tubing are always kept clean of residue.
- Front access to machine grants direct access to the removable brew group. Just remove, rinse and reinsert.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.