Saeco Syntia Cappuccino Espresso Machine
The perfect cappuccino is close at hand with this sleek, stainless steel espresso machine. Premium materials and a sleek design make it modern and stylish, and the innovative technology guarantees pure cappuccino delight. This machine can be customized so you control the coffee’s intensity, temperature and strength. Plus, your preferences can be stored in your own individual profile, so next time you want a cappuccino—it will be made to your specifications. Saeco’s specific internal quality process shows up in its integrated milk carafe, which delivers cappuccinos with just one touch and can be easily removed for a thorough cleaning.
- An airtight lid with anti-UV coating keeps beans fresh until you’re ready to grind them.
- The built-in ceramic disc grinder operates safely and quietly for a fresh grind time after time.
- Select the coarseness of the grind you prefer with easy-to-use controls.
- An adjustable doser allows you to regulate the amount of ground coffee so you can control the coffee’s strength.
- An adjustable dispensing head can be raised and lowered to fit a variety of cup sizes.
- An adjustable brewing temperature with 3 settings
- Saeco’s easy-clean system allows for simple, chemical-free cleaning.
- The large drip tray can be removed for cleaning.
- The large capacity 40-oz. water tank is removable.
- The tank includes an Intenza water filter to improve your coffee’s taste and protect your machine from limescale.
- A programmable pre-brewing cycle injects hot water into the ground coffee for optimal flavor extraction.
- Powerful 15-bar pump for maximum extraction of flavor.
- Incredibly compact design allows front access to all features, freeing up valuable counter space.
- Energy-saving after one hour.
- For concierge service from Saeco’s Consumer Care team, call 800-933-7876.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Metal/plastic housing.
- 10” W x 16 1/2” D x 12 1/2” H.
- 40 oz. cap. water tank.
- 8 oz. bean trapper.
- 20 lbs.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Automatic cleaning cycles ensure that carafe and tubing are always kept clean of residue.
- Front access to machine grants direct access to the removable brew group. Just remove, rinse and reinsert.