Saeco Stainless-Steel Coffee Grinder
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Saeco's easy-to-use grinder has the ideal setting for every coffee lover—whether you prefer a French press or an automatic espresso machine. Operating with perfectly uniform precision, it generates minimal heat, preserving every nuance of coffee's delicate essential oils.
- Adjustable grind selector customizes the texture of the ground beans for your preferred brewing method—from ultra-coarse to extra fine.
- Twenty two different grinder settings
- User-friendly rotary dial is infinitely adjustable—just turn it to your ideal grind.
- Flat metal burrs ensure fast, precise grinding of your favorite coffee beans.
- Generates minimal heat during grinding, preserving the essential oils that give coffee its unique flavors and aromas.
- Anti-static grounds container prevents mess
- Sleek stainless-steel design complements any style of kitchen.
- 6.5" x 4.5" x 9.5" high. 2 lbs.
- Use & Care
- Removable grounds container is dishwasher safe.
- Clean the upper burr with the cleaning brush supplied.
- Do not clean the removable upper burr in or with water.
- Carefully clean the inside of the bean hopper with a damp cloth.
- Carefully clean the ground coffee dispenser with a damp cloth to prevent ground coffee residues from blocking the dispenser.
- Clean the housing with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.