Saeco Minuto Espresso Machine
Keep every coffee lover in your household happy with the Saeco Minuto, the first fully automatic coffee machine for the North American market that brews both fine-quality espresso and regular coffee from whole beans. Making your selection is as easy as flipping the lever from espresso (brewed at 15-bar pressure) to coffee (brewed at low 2-bar pressure). Then choose your brew strength and cup length. A built-in ceramic grinder offers five settings, so you always get your perfect brew whether you prefer a full-bodied espresso, a frothy cappuccino or a lighter cup of coffee.
- Fully automatic operation; automatically grinds and doses the correct amount of coffee for brewing espresso or a medium or long coffee.
- Generates 2 bars of pump pressure for regular coffee, 15 bars for superior espresso topped with a coffeehouse-quality crema.
- Five coffee strength settings.
- Adjustable brewing temperature.
- 100% ceramic grinder for perfect grinding with five coarseness preferences.
- Adjustable spouts make it easy to brew beverages into different-sized cups—including travel mugs up to 16 oz.
- Automatic milk frother (cappuccinatore) allows you to froth milk on your own using the wand or to siphon milk from a container for preprogrammed frothing.
- Brews from whole beans or preground coffee.
- Hot water dispenser.
- Oversized control panel and display screen is easy to read.
- Automatic cleaning and de-scaling for easy maintenance.
- Compact footprint takes up minimal countertop space.
- Stainless-steel boiler resists corrosion.
- Brew group quickly removes for easy cleaning.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/2" x 17" x 13" high.
- 15 lb. 14 oz.
- 8.8-oz. bean cap.
- 60-fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- Thermoplastic housing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Italy.
- For concierge service from Saeco’s Consumer Care team, call 800-933-7876.
- Use & Care
- Do not use caramelized or flavored coffee beans.
- Clean automatic milk frother after each use.
- Cup holder grill and automatic milk frother are dishwasher safe.
- All other components, including drip tray, must be hand washed with lukewarm water.
- Filters and holders should be rinsed under water directly after use.
- Rinse brew group.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Periodic descaling is still recommended every 2 to 3 months – machine will alter when it is time to descale.
- Do not use alcohol, solvents, and/or abrasive objects to clean the machine.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.