Saeco Minuto Espresso Machine
- Free Shipping
Keep every coffee lover in your household happy with the Saeco Minuto, the first fully automatic coffee machine for the North American market that brews both fine-quality espresso and regular coffee from whole beans. Making your selection is as easy as flipping the lever from espresso (brewed at 15-bar pressure) to coffee (brewed at low 2-bar pressure). Then choose your brew strength and cup length. A built-in ceramic grinder offers five settings, so you always get your perfect brew whether you prefer a full-bodied espresso, a frothy cappuccino or a lighter cup of coffee.
- Fully automatic operation; automatically grinds and doses the correct amount of coffee for brewing espresso or a medium or long coffee.
- Generates 2 bars of pump pressure for regular coffee, 15 bars for superior espresso topped with a coffeehouse-quality crema.
- Five coffee strength settings.
- Adjustable brewing temperature.
- 100% ceramic grinder for perfect grinding with five coarseness preferences.
- Adjustable spouts make it easy to brew beverages into different-sized cups—including travel mugs up to 16 oz.
- Automatic milk frother (cappuccinatore) allows you to froth milk on your own using the wand or to siphon milk from a container for preprogrammed frothing.
- Brews from whole beans or preground coffee.
- Hot water dispenser.
- Oversized control panel and display screen is easy to read.
- Automatic cleaning and de-scaling for easy maintenance.
- Compact footprint takes up minimal countertop space.
- Stainless-steel boiler resists corrosion.
- Brew group quickly removes for easy cleaning.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/2" x 17" x 13" high.
- 15 lb. 14 oz.
- 8.8-oz. bean cap.
- 60-fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- Thermoplastic housing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Italy.
- For concierge service from Saeco’s Consumer Care team, call 800-933-7876.
- Use & Care
- Do not use caramelized or flavored coffee beans.
- Clean automatic milk frother after each use.
- Cup holder grill and automatic milk frother are dishwasher safe.
- All other components, including drip tray, must be hand washed with lukewarm water.
- Filters and holders should be rinsed under water directly after use.
- Rinse brew group.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Periodic descaling is still recommended every 2 to 3 months – machine will alter when it is time to descale.
- Do not use alcohol, solvents, and/or abrasive objects to clean the machine.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.