Saeco Minuto Espresso Machine
Keep every coffee lover in your household happy with the Saeco Minuto, the first fully automatic coffee machine for the North American market that brews both fine-quality espresso and regular coffee from whole beans. Making your selection is as easy as flipping the lever from espresso (brewed at 15-bar pressure) to coffee (brewed at low 2-bar pressure). Then choose your brew strength and cup length. A built-in ceramic grinder offers five settings, so you always get your perfect brew whether you prefer a full-bodied espresso, a frothy cappuccino or a lighter cup of coffee.
- Fully automatic operation; automatically grinds and doses the correct amount of coffee for brewing espresso or a medium or long coffee.
- Generates 2 bars of pump pressure for regular coffee, 15 bars for superior espresso topped with a coffeehouse-quality crema.
- Five coffee strength settings.
- Adjustable brewing temperature.
- 100% ceramic grinder for perfect grinding with five coarseness preferences.
- Adjustable spouts make it easy to brew beverages into different-sized cups—including travel mugs up to 16 oz.
- Automatic milk frother (cappuccinatore) allows you to froth milk on your own using the wand or to siphon milk from a container for preprogrammed frothing.
- Brews from whole beans or preground coffee.
- Hot water dispenser.
- Oversized control panel and display screen is easy to read.
- Automatic cleaning and de-scaling for easy maintenance.
- Compact footprint takes up minimal countertop space.
- Stainless-steel boiler resists corrosion.
- Brew group quickly removes for easy cleaning.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/2" x 17" x 13" high.
- 15 lb. 14 oz.
- 8.8-oz. bean cap.
- 60-fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- Thermoplastic housing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Italy.
- For concierge service from Saeco’s Consumer Care team, call 800-933-7876.
- Use & Care
- Do not use caramelized or flavored coffee beans.
- Clean automatic milk frother after each use.
- Cup holder grill and automatic milk frother are dishwasher safe.
- All other components, including drip tray, must be hand washed with lukewarm water.
- Filters and holders should be rinsed under water directly after use.
- Rinse brew group.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Periodic descaling is still recommended every 2 to 3 months – machine will alter when it is time to descale.
- Do not use alcohol, solvents, and/or abrasive objects to clean the machine.