Saeco Intenza Water Filter
To achieve the perfect cup of coffee, it’s essential that you control the quality of water used for brewing. Saeco's innovative Intenza filter technology reduces lime-scale buildup for longer machine life, optimized brewing pressure, consistent temperature and fresh flavor.
- Use to replace filters in your Saeco or Gaggia Espresso machine to prevent calcium deposit issues related to all espresso coffee makers.
- Filter reduces substances like chlorine and other additives that may affect the smell and taste of water.
- Adjustable Intenza Aroma System allows performance tailored to your local water type and delivers freshly filtered water on demand.
- For concierge service from Saeco’s Consumer Care team, call 800-933-7876.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in Switzerland.
- Use & Care
- For best results, replace the filter and descale your Saeco machine every 3 months.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.