Saeco Intelia Focus Espresso Machine
Designed for espresso fans who love streamlined simplicity, this fully automatic machine focuses on the high-performance features you truly need to make a customized cup. Operation couldn't be easier—just push a button to grind the beans and brew the coffee to your preferred strength. For cappuccinos and lattes, use the efficient manual milk frother.
- A straightforward, user-friendly machine with all the great features you need to brew perfect espresso—and none that you don't.
- Grinds and brews rich, aromatic espresso at the touch of a button.
- A simple push-button menu display makes it easy to customize coffee strength and serving temperature.
- “Traffic light” color-code system guides you through the brew process: Red indicates some action is required, yellow indicates the machine is busy and green lets you know the machine is ready to use.
- The pannarello frothing wand allows you to manually froth and steam milk for lattes and cappuccinos.
- Generates 15 bars of pump pressure for superior espresso flavor and a perfect amber crema.
- Pre-brewing system maximizes the espresso’s rich flavor and aroma by moistening grounds prior to brewing.
- Durable, ultraquiet ceramic burr grinder ensures a perfectly consistent, uniform grind.
- Automatic cleaning and de-scaling cycles take the guesswork (and grunt work) out of maintaining your machine at peak performance.
- Stainless-steel and durable ABS plastic construction.
- 10" x 13 1/4" x 17 1/4"; 17 lb., 10 oz.
- 10.5-oz. bean cap.
- Made in Romania.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash drip tray.
- Remove attachment and rinse in warm water.
- Filters and holders should be rinsed under water directly after use.
- Rinse brew group.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.